Do you suffer from fatigue, stomach cramps, bloating, nausea, headaches, skin disorders, constipation or diarrhoea? If yes, then this may be an intolerance.
Intolerances seem to be on the increase. More and more people are suffering from the above symptoms. Is it the bodies response to being overloaded from processed foods or the toxic chemicals that are in our environment? – we may never know!
It can be very difficult to self diagnose what you’re sensitive to. I can now offer you an effective test using a small sample of your hair and this can help eliminate the guessing.
- Many people who are diagnosed with a wheat intolerance are actually intolerant to the chemicals used to manufacture the bread. This test will help identify those chemicals.
- Hay fever sufferers can be intolerant to grass, wheat or tree pollen. This test can help identify which exect pollen causes your hay fever.
- A common cause of skin disorders is an intolerance to lettuce. This test can help identify if you are intolerant to lettuce and also which type. eg: Kos
- Intolerances to chemicals and non-food items causes identical symptoms to those of food intolerances so it is essential both are tested at the same time. This test includes both food and non-food items.
- Everyone suffers intolerances but not all will lead to visible symptoms or cause major problems.
- Your intolerances can alter over time and are affected by your exposure to the item and your environment.
- If you have unexplained skin, respiratory or digestive problems you should have your intolerance levels tested regularly.
More information about the difference between allergies and intolerances, can be found here http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Allergies/Pages/Foodallergy.aspx
Click here to discover the Benefits and What’s Tested