About Facial Rejuvenation
Facial Rejuvenation, sometimes known as Natural Face-lift massage is a combination of Indian face massage, acupressure and lymphatic drainage used on the head, face & neck in order to give you a natural face-lift. It works by freeing constrictions both within the facial muscles and in the connective tissue of the skin. Many people suffer facial tension due to emotional and physical influences which builds up in the facial muscles causing puffiness, lines and wrinkles. Facial Rejuvenation is similar to an acupuncture face-lift without the needles. There are no side effects & is a popular method of facial care. The treatment includes a neck & shoulder massage to encourage relaxation & release tension prior to the facial massage.
For optimum facial lift, you may wish to receive this therapy once a week for a minimum of four weeks. This can be reviewed after the fourth session.
The treatment consists of 7 stages –
• Tuning in and making contact
• Relaxation with a neck & shoulder massage to improve blood and lymph flow and ease tension in the muscles
• Energy balance by stimulating the tsubos (pressure points) of the face
• Smooth and lift using a series of massage movements over the face, relieving muscular tension and freeing any ‘stuck’ connective tissue
• Stabilizing uses a series of movements to encourage the face to absorb and accept the changes
• Lymphatic drainage to aid the removal and dispersion of toxins from the facial tissues
• Grounding to gently bring the mind and body back to awareness
Read more about the The benefits of Facial Rejuvenation.