With the results and advice to hand, you have the choice to change your diet and follow the guidlines offered. Doing so, could help ease if not eliminate your symptoms. This does not means total abstinence of all items listed that you react to. After about 4 weeks, you can slowly re-introduce items and see if you have any reactions. Some foods, you may be able to tolerate in moderation and others you may have to avoid always.
The test includes: –
- Nearly 300 food items Foods Tested
- Over 300 non-food items Non Food Items Tested
- Nutritional Deficiency test against 80 items Nutritional Items Tested
- Test up to 5 individual items of your choice, ie: pet hair, medication etc
- Phone, email and post option (visit to me is not necessary)
- Support and guidance
For some people, further testing may be needed and it is now possible to have an optional Metal Toxicity test (extra cost). This tests against 24 metals including dental amalgam, lead, mercury and zinc. Please ask for further details if interested.